Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cleaning up my Twitter Account

Cleaning up my Twitter account...I knew I had to do something because once you go over 2000 that you are following, Twitter doesn't let you follow any more until you have more followers (of course they don't tell you what that ratio needs to be  :-(  ) .  So I started checking and found Tweepi which is an app which shows all of the people that you follow, whether they follow you, when they last tweeted, etc... 
This was very useful because there were quite a lot of peeps I follow that haven't tweeted in many months or longer.  And I was able to weed out quite a few for other reasons as well.  I still have a lot to go through but it's definately a quicker way to unfollow!

1 comment:

  1. I use tweepi myself. I check it once a week and that is how long I give someone to follow back. If they are not following I do "flush" them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!